Each year Morgan Stanley opens for applications for their Apprenticeship Programmes within their Operations, Finance & Technology divisions.
This year, whilst the circumstances are slightly different to previous years, they will be opening for applications on Monday 30th November across all three programmes.
Morgan Stanley are hosting multiple virtual events to ensure students are still equipped with knowledge on who they are, what they do at Morgan Stanley and most importantly how they could start their career at Morgan Stanley. Below are the details for Morgan Stanley apprenticeship programmes and events. The events start in the first week of December (Thursday 3rd).
The links to enrol for each event are hyperlinks from the Flyer PDF document.
Glasgow Apprentice Programmes:
Morgan Stanley Glasgow: Technology Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- 4 year Graduate Apprenticeship in Software Development BSc (Hons) delivered in partnership with University of Strathclyde
- 4 Higher Grades at BBBB, 1 of either Maths or Computing or Physics plus Nat 5 English
Morgan Stanley Glasgow: Finance Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- 3 year programme taken in line with study for the ACCA Foundation Diploma
- Expectation to progress onto Analyst Level and complete ACCA Professional Qualification
- 4 Higher Grades at BBBC (1 sitting) or 4 Higher Grades at BBBB (2 sittings) or equivalent including Maths and English
Morgan Stanley Glasgow: Operations Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- 4 year Graduate Apprenticeship in BA (Hons) Business Management in partnership with University of Strathclyde
- 4 Higher Grades at BBBB, including English and Maths
- Meet our Morgan Stanley Apprentices – 3rd December 2020, 16:30 – 17:30
- Glasgow Apprenticeship Programmes Insight – 9th December 2020, 16:30 – 17:30
- CV & Interview skills workshop – 21st January 2021, 16:30 – 17:30
If you have any questions regarding events or programmes please reach out to email@example.com or see Mrs Flanagan in the Business Education Department.