All pupils in Dalziel are expected to wear the full school uniform and to be proudly associated with the School. Indeed, the School Partnership Agreement - which parents, pupils and the School sign at the beginning of each academic session - clearly states that:
- "Parents/Guardians will try hard to ensure that their child follows the school dress code."
- "Pupils will try their best to ensure that they adhere to the School dress code."
This is very clear and simple.
The School Uniform consists of:
- Dalziel High School blazer (blue) with School Tie
- Black trousers, black skirt or Dalziel Tartin skirt
- Black pullover or black cardigan
- Black Outdoor shoes